Your Personal Online Medical Health Records. Anywhere.
myEMHS health is a secure, convenient, no cost way for you to manage health and wellness information for you and your family. With myEMHS health you have a secure, easy to navigate place to request appointments or prescription refills, review test results, communicate with your healthcare team, and more. myEMHS health provides you with a stronger voice in your own health!
Your healthcare provider will invite you to join myEMHS health. After you register you will receive an email asking you to confirm the registration and create a secure, individualized, personal login. After that is completed, you can exchange health-related messages in this secure setting with your healthcare team.
EMHS is partnering with a leading health information company called Cerner, to ensure your medical history is in a secure comprehensive electronic health record that is available to your doctor, and clinicians at EMHS member hospitals and you. With your private password, myEMHS health allows you access to your health information from your computer or mobile device. It’s easy, immediate and accurate.
These features are available in myEMHS health:
Value and Convenience
- Secure messaging to conveniently communicate with your healthcare team
- Prescription refill requests
- Review most laboratory results from recent clinic and hospital visits, including the emergency department. (It may take as long as 36 hours for the results to be available to you.)
- Review immunization history, allergies, and health history
- Review of discharge instructions, if applicable
- Review of clinical summaries from recent visits
- Results for HIV, Pathology, Microbiology, and Radiology are not provided in myEMHS health. Providers will personally inform patients of these clinical results.
Imagine how much time will be saved by eliminating the "phone tag" that seems to be prevalent when seeking follow-up communication with your healthcare team. With my
EMHS health, you can also manage the health information of your minor dependents. And coming soon, you will be able to schedule a variety of routine appointments directly online via my
If you have trouble claiming your email invitation or logging in, please call toll-free 1 (877) 621-8014 and someone from EMHS Cerner HealtheSupport will be happy to help you. Someone is available 24/7 to take your call. Your healthcare team will not have this information on file. Cerner HealtheSupport is a secure, professional health information team that EMHS has enlisted to manage our customer help desk. If you have questions about your health information, contact your doctor’s office.